About the Freeya Alliance
The Freeya Alliance is a movement comprised of fierce seekers of spiritual union and service. It’s goals are to
- support the creation of a state of being within ourselves so the Universe starts to operate on our behalf, and so we start to become safe from harm,
- facilitate connections to something greater and higher than ourselves—something that matters,
- assist the discovery within ourselves of the unique ways we may be of service to others, and
- organize and develop different kinds of groups necessary to support these goals.
The Freeya Alliance is a safe island on which demoralization, discouragement and despair are nullified by hope, vision, work, and accomplishment.
Our work takes the following form. We:
- Help people discover and then hold on to their inner spiritual center;
- Provide practical, emotional, and moral support, both online and in local groups;
- Sponsor a job corps that is co-op forming and community forming.
- Offer programs for people who wish to know more about our Alliance, and who may desire to become Agents and Companions of the Few. These include the Fool’s Journey practices.
- Maintain certain physical locations that provide protected spaces for personal interactions—and to just be. These spaces hold the special energy the Alliance needs.
- Organize, set up, initiate and lead progress on some of the tasks of the years and the ages. We help mobilize people to participate in the tasks they have chosen.
- Clarify and focus life meaning, which is a term that means connection to Universal Spirit through the auspices of the Few.
- Support and encourage people to act from the perspective of higher-level tasks, aims and purposes. There is plenty for people to do; no one will be bored.
- If necessary, we help people rebuild the foundations of their lives, if after all the new revelations, hopes, and possibilities the Few bring into consciousness create an unexpected impact.
A New Approach
We have taken great pains to devise new clothing and terminology for very old spiritual concepts. These are new times which call for new ideas, unburdened by outdated concepts and words used by the various spiritual and religious systems and organizations of the past. If you associate yourself with one of these, we hope you will be able to translate the old concepts into our new ones, for every spiritual and religious tradition carries at least part of the real path. But if you have no such affiliations, or if you have come to a crisis of faith with them, or if you are finally convinced that science doesn’t really have all the answers, then our terminology will constitute a new, baggage-free start for you.
Our methods feature Fred Cameron’s Fool’s Journey material, which uses an original interpretation of the Tarot cards and the Zodiac (not fortunetelling or astrology!) as an amazing framework for spiritual understanding and advancement.